Gel Is Placed While Patient is in the office - directly after surgery
Activated chlorine dioxide kills pathogens that slow down healing
Improved Home Care!
Includes a take-home rinse system for your patients!
Quick, easy, and simple - rinse and done!
Helps protect the investment the patient has made
Daily removal of germs that can harm an implant
Solution for Failing Implants!
No staining and no burning
Removes factors for failure: bacteria, viruses, fungi, vsc's, and biofilm
Accesses areas missed by brushing and flossing
OraCare's Implant Post Op Care System utilizes Activated Chlorine Dioxide, Xylitol, and Aloe Vera to help prevent the number one cause of implant failure, peri-implantitis. The same pathogens that cause gum disease are the same ones that contribute to implant failure. Activated Chlorine Dioxide:
The regimen that the Implant Post Op Care System provides with the effectiveness of the active ingredients allow for immediate protection during implant placement with the in office gel. It also provides improved home care with a simple rinse to be used during the critical healing period.
What Do Dentists Do Now To Prevent Implant Failure? Most dentists do nothing to protect themselves or their patients against implant failure. There has been no protocol set in place for this, so many attempt to use Chlorhexidine.
Chlorhexidine does nothing to remove viruses, fungi, volatile sulfur compounds, or break up biofilm; all of which can play a role in implant failure. Products containing chlorhexidine are actually contraindicated during implant placement. Studies also now show that chlorhexidine inhibits fibroblasts and can be inactivated by blood and saliva. It is not meant to be used with implants, in fact it is really only meant to be used for 2 weeks with gingivitis. Patients need a long term solution to care for their implants.
Additional Information Regarding Chlorhexidine: Allergic Reactions Warnings: